As we grow, we remain committed to serve all of our clients with passion and ensure that they have a pleasant hosting experience. We are currently looking for passionate and qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
- The chosen candidate will be the key person in charge of leading the company's in-house software development and maintenance.
- Specifically, the ideal candidate is expected to develop and maintain various software modules that are used to facilitate data exchange for various departments (Accounts, Billing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Data Center, and others) in the company.
- The candidate shall possess the proper academic qualifications, or equivalent working experience, in order to perform the job well. Thus, the company is only interested to extend an invitation for interview to candidate whom:
- Understands MVC and OOP concept
- Is an experienced programmer or a talented fresh graduate
- Is expected to be a problem solver; the spirit of working hard is encouraged but the attitude of working smart is valued. He/She shall possess the ability to adapt a fast changing environment and take pride in developing a useful software for the company's internal and external use.
- Is expected to be able to work under tight schedule, if and when needed, and always be ready to work in a team environment. Also, he/she must be able to demonstrate adequate communications skill so that he/she can provide updates to management on work progress accordingly.
Online Sales Support
- Provide office/administration support to marketing/sales team.
- Handling sales order which include processing and following up the order.
- Responsible for any other sales support and administrative functions as and when required.
- Liaise with billing and support team to check on order status closure and report forecast.
- Responsible to attend to customer enquiries and sales order follow up and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Support marketing team on events/campaign and project development.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in any discipline with 1-2 years related working experience.
- A self-motivated team player & able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good in Microsoft Office and well verse in IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & other Chinese dialects is an advantage.
- Possess good communication skills to liaise with customers and followup.
- Possess good initiative & can work independently.
- Talented fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Marketing & Customer Service Specialist
- Participate in marketing channels and activities to attract new sales and new customers
- Conduct telephone calls to serve the existing customers and to promote products and services
- Prepare product documentations for internal training and external promotion/presentation
- Engage in various marketing programs to promote company brand and awareness
- Preferably female with positive personality, open minded and willing to learn
- Passionate about writing and communications, with good command of verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with PC, with experience in blogging, online activities and various social networking tools
- Experienced in telemarketing and tactful in handling customer complaints and inquiries
- Applicant(s) must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Fresh graduate(s) are encouraged to apply
Why Working with IP ServerOne
- A valuable opportunity to work in this industry with bright future.
- A chance to be a key player growing with a young and energetic company in Malaysia to develop great products and services.
- An attractive compensation package to match your skill sets and level of working experience.
- A working environment that nurtures continuous learning and ongoing self-development.
- Flexible working schedule that promotes productivity but not long hours.
If you are qualified & interested
Please send a cover letter and copy of your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you are chosen for interview.